Spring 2020 Registration for the Sticks Collection!
**Scroll all the way down for Registration Form**
Spring 2020 Tuition - Mixed Age 10 weeks- $225, sibling- $115, Babies Class- 8 Weeks -$190, Rhythm Kids- 8 Weeks $225
Classes begin March 28th!
- $20 one time registration fee, for new families only
- NO registration fee for Babies or Rhythm Kids classes
- Siblings less than 9 months or over 5 years at start of class ....FREE
- Visiting familiy and friends are always welcome, space permitting
- Tuition includes Songbook, CD and access the "Family Music Zone" where families can download songs from the current collection in addition to exploring fun content created just for them.
- Trial Classes are FREE with NO obligation to join
- Occasional siblings may be accommodated for $15 per class
- Unlimited make ups, space permitting- schedule online!
Payment can be made by PayPal , check, MC or VISA(phone orders). Checks made payable to Music Together Around the Towns and mailed to: Rosemary Halloran 197 Haggetts Pond Rd Andover MA 01810.
Registration is not official until payment is received!
Please register early so we can confirm classes as soon as possible (when minimum enrollment is met). Classes may be combined or canceled due to low enrollment. If all classes fill to capacity every effort will be made to add extra classes. We accept a maximum of 12 registered children per class. To run a class we need a minimum enrollment of 5 families.
LATE REGISTRATION: Families may register, if space remains, anytime! We offer a generous make-up policy for any missed classes. You may join anytime in teh first half of tehs ession. Tuition will be prorated accordingly.
FULL CLASSES: If your first-choice class is full, we recommend you register for your second choice and ask to be put on the waiting list for the full class (put the full class as your first choice and put a note in the comments section of the registration form that you want to be on the waiting list).
MAKE-UP CLASSES: If you miss a class, "make-ups" are always allowed, space permitting. Sign up online! *Make-ups cannot be carried over to future semesters without arrangement with the Director.
REFUNDS: Refunds are not available after the first class. (However in the event of an exceptional circumstance, a fee of $50.00 will be deducted from all credits issued for families who withdraw after the first week of classes.) In the event of natural disaster, extreme weather, or community crisis requiring the closure of our classroom, we will make every attempt to offer make up classes, but cannot refund classes that are cancelled for reasons beyond our control.
Thank you for registering with Music Together Around the Towns!