Register NOW for Fall 2019 and get your first choice class!
Fall classes begin 9/16
Classes in Andover, Topsfield, Reading, North Reading and Newburyport
Fill out the REGISTRATION form completely. Please give us as many class choices as possible. This will help us find you a spot in our classes!
**Scroll all the way down for Registration Form**
Fall 2019 Tuition - Mixed Age 10 weeks- $225, sibling- $115, Babies Class- 8 Weeks -$190, Rhythm Kids- 8 Weeks $225
- $20 one time registration fee, for new families only, waived for East Coast Dance families
- NO registration fee for Babies or Rhythm Kids classes
- Siblings less than 9 months or over 5 years at start of class ....FREE
- Visiting familiy and friends are always welcome, space permitting
- Tuition includes Songbook, CD and access the "Family Music Zone" where families can download songs from the current collection in addition to exploring fun content created just for them.
- Trial Classes are FREE with NO obligation to join
- Occasional siblings may be accommodated for $15 per class
- Unlimited make ups, space permitting
Payment can be made by PayPal , check, MC or VISA(phone orders). Checks made payable to Music Together Around the Towns and mailed to: Rosemary Halloran 197 Haggetts Pond Rd Andover MA 01810.
Registration is not official until payment is received!
Please register early so we can confirm classes as soon as possible (when minimum enrollment is met). Classes may be combined or canceled due to low enrollment. If all classes fill to capacity every effort will be made to add extra classes. We accept a maximum of 12 registered children per class. To run a class we need a minimum enrollment of 6 families.
LATE REGISTRATION: Families may register, if space remains, anytime! We offer a generous make-up policy for any missed classes.
FULL CLASSES: If your first-choice class is full, we recommend you register for your second choice and ask to be put on the waiting list for the full class (put the full class as your first choice and put a note in the comments section of the registration form that you want to be on the waiting list). Please do not send payment if you are on a waiting list. We will contact you when or if a space opens up.
MAKE-UP CLASSES: If you miss a class, "make-ups" are always allowed, space permitting. *Make-ups cannot be carried over to future semesters without arrangement with the Director.
REFUNDS: Refunds are not available after the first class. (However in the event of an exceptional circumstance, a fee of $50.00 will be deducted from all credits issued for families who withdraw after the first week of classes.)
Thank you for registering with Music Together Around the Towns!